The Real Golf Experience
The Golf season is well underway for 2019 and all eyes are on Northern Ireland this month for the return of the British Open at Royal Portrush. The competition is golf’s oldest (148 years old to be exact) and most international competition and anyone who’s anyone is set to be there…
If you’re planning to travel over to the Emerald Isle for the 7 day competition, here’s a few top tips you might want to take note of:
- You’ll be in a truly stunning location, set against a backdrop of the hills of Donegal to the West, the Isle of Islay and Southern Hebrides in the North with the breathtaking Giants Causeway just a short trip away- a geological wonder firmly established in Irish folklore. You’ll me so mesmerised the scenery, you’ll be hard pushed to concentrate on the golf!
- Experience the competition in splendour and style with one of the various world class hospitality options available to you. Sip champagne, enjoy a traditional Irish breakfast, be tempted by the luxurious afternoon tea plus there’s the chance to visit the ‘behind the scenes’ side with unrestricted access to the stars of the show https://bit.ly/2NE2Lt8
- If you’re arriving in style via one of our private aircrafts then you have a choice of where to land, there’s a selection of airports close by including City of Derry (22mi), Islay (36mi), Belfast (40mi) and Campbelltown (41mi)
- It would be a true shame to be in such a devastatingly beautiful country without seeing some of what’s on offer. Belfast offers Michelin star cuisine – Eipic on Howard Street is home to Danni Barry, one of an elite group of female michelin starred chefs who creates delicate, innovative and elegant dishes with a focus on local Irish produce.
- Northern Ireland is also renowned for its beverages, of course there’s the popular Guinness (A dark heavy stout with a creamy head) but there’s also a selection of locally distilled Irish whiskey, Bushmills. There’s also Ireland’s oldest independent brewery Hilden Brewing Co. which provides some distinctive and memorable craft ales.
If you’re planning on visiting Ireland for business, leisure and golf then why not consider flying private with Vertis Aviation. Though we feel we should warn you, once you fly private, it may be hard to go back!
Contact us to charter a jet today with Vertis Aviation!
ZUG: +41 (0) 41 727 2288